Myrtle Beach family and wedding photography
So we get a lot of questions about Myrtle Beach family and wedding photography. Additionally, even though there is no fine print, here is a list that might help make your decision a little easier.
777 Portraits Photography is still the #1 choice for families every year.
- 1 Q: How many pics do we get?
- A: The pics are unlimited. The amount of pics are determined on group size, and cooperation while we are posing your family. We shoot continuously throughout the session, and our average is somewhere between 75-125, there are several other photographers advertising that they don’t shoot as many pics as us, and that is their way of saying “they are lazy, and refuse to give you the service that we will” . Beware of the “photographers at the beach tourist traps”. There are plenty of them. Our company is the only professional photography company in Myrtle Beach that gives you all pics “retouched” with a viewing site, and a “hi-res: data disc included at no extra fee. Unlike our competition, “WE DO NO CHARGE EXTRA FOR HI-RESOLUTION”
2 Q: Do you come to where we are staying?
- A: Yes, and no. We try to get as close to where you are staying without running into too much commercial “foot traffic”, or “photo bombers” . Nothing is worse than having that beautiful picture, and having a group of “photo bombers” in your background. We try to pick a secluded location, to give you that “clean” background effect. Our Myrtle Beach family and wedding photography is geared to your convenience.
3 Q: What if it rains?
- A: In the unfortunate event of rain(very common), the photographer will call you to reschedule for the next available session. We always try to book your shoot at the beginning of your vacation to allow for “rain days”, don’t “freak out” if it rains at the beginning of your day, it will usually pass, and give us a beautiful rainbow.
4 Q: Full size pictures can be printed when we take the “Hi-Resolution” Data Disk to be processed?
- A: You can print any size pic that you want. Most companies will try to “up-sell” their resolution. Our company would never sell integrity. Our closet competition sells the same package for 300.00 more than our professionals do, with nowhere near the service or experience.
5 Q: Can we use the family beach portraits packages for our wedding?
- A: Sorry, this is a different package. Wedding packages can be selected from this page Wedding packages.
6 Q: Are children, and/or dogs counted as people?
- A: If you have 4 adults, and 5 children, then you have 9 people. Dogs are not people, and we do not charge for dogs(or cats, horses, etc.)
7 Q: What is the cancellation/reschedule policy if you miss your appointment?
A: A 75.00 fee is charged if you miss your beach portraits. A 150.00 fee if you miss your “simple wedding”, or cancel(weddings are paid in full before the date of your wedding, and are non-refundable)
There is absolutely no refund on last minute bookings whatsoever(within 3 weeks)
8 Q: What colors should we wear.
- A: contrary to what other photographers will tell you, “white” is not the best color for a top shirt” It’s actually “Black, or “Navy Blue” followed by “Tiffany Blue”, and then “Coral”. Do not wear “Neon colors” such as “Hot Pink”, Lime, or Mint Green, Blaze Orange, or yellow”.